Rotorua SPCA is a leader in animal welfare and we are committed to improving the lives of animals in our community. Our staff and volunteers work tirelessly to care for and protect animals across the Rotorua district, guided and inspired by our vision for the future.
That the Rotorua SPCA is the trusted advocate for animals and leads social change in our district so that all animals live according to the Five Freedoms’.
- Freedom from hunger and thirst.
- Freedom from discomfort.
- Freedom from pain, injury and disease.
- Freedom to express normal behaviour.
- Freedom from fear and distress.
To encourage the humane treatment of all animals and to prevent cruelty which is being inflicted upon them.
To show Compassion and be Passionate about animal welfare.
- To have animals and people Trust in us to make the best outcome for that animals care
- To demonstarte Integrity in all of our dealings with the public, other agencies and with sponsors
- Having the Courage to stand up and be counted for animals welfare
- Take Responsisiblity in all our decisions and follow through with
- Be part of a wider Team to combate animal cruelty